Three Felt Bowls Bundle
$36.00 USD $45.00 USD
Three felt bowls to keep you space clutter free and all the little things you need at bay. Use them for loose change, remotes, small toys, glasses, bills and letters - everything that looks better hidden - in a pretty felt bowl of course.
- Material: soft thick felt
- Size: 6.3" x 6.3" x 3.2" (15.5cm x 15.5cm x 8.5cm)
- Easy assembly required, watch the video to see how
These Oak trays are perfect for styling a pretty corner or windowsill. Place a glass vase and fresh cut flowers, a pair of plants, or your favorite cup of coffee - everything looks better when placed on a wood tray.
- Material: Reclaimed Oak
- Size: 11" x 6" x 0.7" (28cm x 15cm x 2.2cm)
- Finished with a water based varnish
Brass Bowl - large
A round brass sphere rests on a wood base to form this beautiful minimal bowl. The base echoes the bowl shape allowing the bowl to turn and change it's shape. Use it as a bowl for keys and loose change, for jewelry by your bed or as a planter for succulents.
Handcrafted using century old metal spinning techniques, it's finished with a thin coat of varnish to minimize corrosion. It's best to make sure there's minimal contact with water by watering plants from the center of the bowl outwards.
- Made from Brass and Beach wood using century old spinning techniques
- Size: Diameter 6" (15.5cm) Height including base: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Use it as a planter for succulents or a catch-all bowl for odds and ends
Brass Bowl - small
This small brass bowl looks beautiful against the light. It's sphere shape is echoed in the wood base, so you can turn it towards the sun on the windowsill, or to face you.
Beautifully crafted from a single sheet of brass using century old spinning techniques, it's finished with a thin coat of varnish. If you're using it as a planter it's best to water plants from the center outwards, and plant on a handful of rocks instead of directly in the bowl.
- Size: Diameter: 4" (10 cm) , height with base: 2.5" (6.5 cm)
- The base of the bowl is separate, made from Beechwood then hand finished with Danish Oil. The brass bowl is polished then finished with a thin coat of clear varnish for protection.